The basic difference between CBD edibles and THC edibles is basically the former does not induce intoxication and the latter does. CBD or as it is scientifically called Cannabidiol, is extracted from Cannabis plants from which THC or Tetrahydrocannabinol is also extracted. Marijuana for example has high level of THC which is taken by many as recreational drugs. But of course, THC is not legal in most places.
CBD and THC are said to cure many physical and mental discomfort in humans and animals alike. CBD for instance soothes pain, restlessness, insomnia, anxiety, and stress. THC apparently does the same, but as an added effect, it affects your sensory system in more ways than one. It creates a sensation of intoxication which, in plain terms, is called a high. It is not possible to say which one of CBD and THC is better, because even though they come from the same plants, the effect they produce is quite different.
The nature of CBD edibles and THC are discussed below.
- CBD edibles basically mean CBD products which you can take orally or consume instead of smoking or taking as vapour. CBD edibles are taken in the form of gummy bears, brownie, chocolate and tea, believe it or not!
- CBD edibles work fast, but you will have to wait till they are completely digested by your body.
- In CBD edibles, the amount of THC is less than 0.3 percent, so it will not create a sense of high.
- CBD edibles are safe to give even the children and the pets, although the dosage should be consulted by doctors before doing so.
- Because CBD edibles have a very small amount of THC, their consumption is legal is most states.
- If you want to use Cannabis for medical purpose, it is best that you use CBD edibles.
- If you know what pot brownie or hash brownie is, you already understand what edibles mean. THC, in brief, are cannabis edibles in which THC products are inserted at the time of making. For instance, when Hash or Marijuana is used in the making of brownies, they become THC edibles. Like CBD edibles, THC can also be taken through chocolates, candies etc.
- THC edibles are said to cure many discomforts, but at the end of the day, they are supposed to make you high, so check the facts before you consume THC.
- These cannabis edibles have more than 0.3% THC within them, which make it illegal to consume in many states.
- However, in some states, you are allowed to use these kinds of cannabis edibles for medical purposes, so check if it is legal in the area in which you live.
THC and CBD edibles, as it was said before, have differences both in effect and in elements. Be skeptical if product sellers try to convince you that both are same. THC gets you high which CBD will not.